tiistai 9. heinäkuuta 2013

Another http://www.blenderguru.com/ tutorial

Today I had some free time and wanted to do Blender after a long time. I just changed this blogs language to English. Maybe someone can later notice me. Anyway this is fictional red barrels inc. Very little amount of modelling, just one ring extruded to a barrel and duplicated. Wall and floor are planes and the wooden pallets are just arrays. This is rendered in Blender render. I was amazed how fast it is compared to cycles. This took about 10 minutes to render compared to the space ship which took over 6 hours to render with cycles. Anyway it is looking nice and I like the end result. Thanks for Andrew again for his great tutorials. I also should render higher resolution images from this on. HD resolution is too small. Just noticed.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti